Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    
Entertainment
  •  Columnists
  •  Books
  •  Celebrities
  •  Comics
  •  Events
  •  Horoscopes
  •  Movies
  •  Music
  •  Restaurants
  •  Stage
  •  Television
  •  Visitors Guide


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 

Fringe Dwellers

Pioneer Press writers will be reviewing dozens of shows during this year's Fringe Festival. While traipsing from show to show, they'll have eyes and ears open to notable moments, odd encounters and unusual events. Those observations will be recorded here.






Saturday, August 05, 2006

Great lines so far

"I killed someone. I wanted to tell you about it a while ago. But I didn't."
-dinner conversation from "Phyro-Giants!"

"She likes normal. Who can live up to that?"
-a neurotic guy looking for love, from "Amnesiac Jack"

"Don't clap for the enemy. I learned that in 'Nam."
-Coach's rules for living, from "Love in the time of Rinderpest."

"I hate that I agree with even part of what you people say because you're scary."
-A moderate Republican, to a pair who divides the world into Republicans and terrorists, from "Past the Size of Dreaming."

"I like it like I like a shot of whiskey in the morning. It's good for 10 minutes, but then I want my coffee."
-A friend commenting on his buddy's art in "Tape."

-Dominic P. Papatola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home